jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2007

TEOTIHUACAN

MAGNIFICENT Pyramids.


This is the view of the complex taken from the pyramid of the Moon (45 m high). The Pyramid of the sun is in the far left (And even higher) and the road ahead is called "Calzada de los muertos" ,or Avenue of the Dead. This avenue is 2 km long and we were beat by the end of the day with all the walking and the climbing of these huge structures.


Colossal Quetzalcoatl heads (Feathered snakes)






Hugging in the ruins...


Okay girlzzz, say "Cheeze"!


CHEEZE!


We made it to the top of the pyramid of the sun! Please disregard my purple cheeks... all these tacos are certainly taking a toll, man!


Kevin being one with the walls.


Inside the temple of Quetzalpapálotl there are eyes carved verywhere. You sure feel observed...

2 comentarios:

Marta dijo...

I've lost so many cool pictures out of there...I'm really pissed of at myself...at least I can see it here!!!!
Thank you!!!

kevin+vera dijo...

That was an awesome day, wasn't it? I am sorry to hear about your pictures. Hopefully you memories are as good though.