domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2007

Hasta la vista! Mexico...

We left Mexico with the sweet, sweet taste of having spent 2 months and a half in the most beautiful city in the planet. We will definitely miss the permanent smile on people's faces, the chaotic traffic, the "chips with picante", the shocking pink everywhere and Taco Bell (Ha! I almost got you there... :D). Here are some random pictures from our last days.


Spiderman? Wait a minute... Aquaman? Mexico can be SO confusing.


A beautiful, beautiful mexican toy I got for my Birthday.


Our last museum, Dolores Olmedo.





These dogs were the only true mexican poochs, before new kinds were introduced by the conquistadores. They are the ugliest thing, but super popular. Picture Gremlins meet Fraggle rock.


More peacocks! This one was showing off.


On the way to the airport, PACKED to the bone inside a Kamikaze mexican cab. ADIOOOOOS!!!

3 comentarios:

Marta dijo...

I'm sad while watching those pictures...I can't believe you are NOT in Mexico anymore....but more adventures are coming....
BTW: the package is on the way, should be with you in 10-14 business days....
besitos....

kevin+vera dijo...

Where are we meeting next, my friend?

Marta dijo...

Well, I don't know...not in Canada that's for sure ;-))